* 1 onion
* A blob of butter
* 5 cups diced pumpkin
* 3/4 cup of diced kumera
* 2 cups of water
* 1 stock cube (I used Simon Gault's vege stock)
* Pinch of ground ginger and nutmeg
* Salt and pepper to taste
* 2 cups of cream / milk (I used 1 cup of cream and 1 cup of coconut cream)
* In a large pot, cook the onions with butter until softened.
* Add pumpkin, kumera, stock, water and spices.
* Cook about 20 mins or until the veges have softened.
* Add cream, blend and serve
Mandy Crawford, Doctor of Osteopathy